WHEN: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 / 6 PM – 8:30 PM
WHERE: Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
It’s time for Tacoma to do some serious planning for the future. The Strategic Plan will set the course and guide the City of Tacoma for the next ten years, and we strive to develop a plan that reflects the desires of our entire community.
There are seven areas of focus in the plan that include:
- Public Health and Safety
- Quality of Life and Livability
- Economic Vibrancy (and Employment)
- Culture, Arts and Recreation
- Educational Opportunity and Attainment
- Government Performance (Effective, Efficient and -Economical)
- Infrastructure, Mobility and Environmental Sustainability
Now is your chance to be heard!
AND head on over to our online discussion forum to share your thoughts and ideas on the future direction of our city: